Design and develop additional marketing pages and landing pages for PushPress.com.
This is a remote position.
This is a Contract / Part time position
Day in the life
In this role you'll get ...
- Project requirements in the form of a detailed Project Brief
- Access to our Design System and Styleguide to ensure what you create stays on-brand.
- Project direction will come from CMO and CPO.
- Communication will be done mostly via Slack, Zoom & Email
On day one we'll expect you to...
- Have amazing conceptual design skills
- Can create full page designs in Figma (expert level)
- Program the page you designed in Webflow (expert level)
- Understand and follow a Styleguide/Design System
- Detail oriented, no sloppy work!
- Comfortable working with Webflow Collections
What separates the best from the rest
Added bonuses if you have...
- Fitness experience. Even if you just love to workout thats great!
- Animation skills, not required, but would be cool if you could.
- Formal training in Graphic Design.
- More than 5 years working professionally in the online graphic design field
- Experience building websites before there was webflow so you have an excellent understanding of CSS/HTML/JS
- Can also write great copy (in english)
Because this is a remote contract position you will be required to have…
- Computer (Laptop or Desktop)
- Mobile device for testing on mobile
- Blazing fast internet connection so you can do zoom calls if necessary
- Maintain your own software licenses
- You will get hourly pay
- We pay market rates (if you are an amazing designer and developer, we will pay you very well)
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position - please fill out this form here.