Senior Demand Generation Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Demand Generation Specialist who will be responsible for helping bring our world class Fitness Studio Management Platform to the world.
This position will be responsible for all things "go to market" and have the keys to implementing them within a pre-determined budget.
The ideal candidate has strong experience in digital marketing execution - social media, influencer marketing, social marketing and retargeting, content syndication, and beyond - from strategy to implementation to measurement.
You should be an excellent collaborator, managing projects, and building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders such as Sales, Operations, Business Intelligence, and Product Marketing to ensure the success of your initiatives.
You can work independently, are innovative and resourceful, making the most impact with the least amount of resources.
We are a data driven company and expect you to be as well - making data your ultimate driving factor in campaign selection, delivery and optimization.
This is a full time position.
This is a remote position, we are a fully remote company.
Day in the life
In this role you'll ...
- Design, execute, and measure digital acquisition campaigns to support company objectives.
- Continually monitor ongoing campaigns, perform A/B tests and optimize for winning marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to obtain resources for campaign execution - including content/creative.
- Develop cold email list sales and nurturing campaigns.
- Work with Product and Sales channels to properly plan for marketing initiatives and announcements around product releases and sales initiatives.
- Develop and execute SEO content campaigns
- Regularly monitor and report on campaign performance, and speak to the impact on overall campaign goals
On day one we'll expect you to...
- Be a strong team player, who will be joining a small but excellent team devoted to helping our clients succeed.
- Understand how to design, build and track sales funnels.
- Be able to execute social and search marketing campaigns.
- Work within Google Analytics, Segment, Amplitude, and other business intelligence tools for campaign measurement.
- Have a senior level understanding of B2B SaaS marketing and acquisition strategies.
- Build out a long tail SEO and Content strategy, supported by our freelance writers.
- Have experience building, warming and routing cold leads to sales via email marketing.
- Possess strong english skills.
- Be able to eloquently format results and data sets into report dashboards for management to track results against.
- Have 3+ years of experience as a SaaS Growth or Demand Generation Specialist with demonstrated knowhow for the role.
What separates the best from the rest
Added bonuses if you have...
- Fitness experience. Even if you just love to workout thats great!
- SQL / Structured Data experience
- Drive to be a CMO one day
Because this is a remote position you will be required to have…
- Blazing fast internet connection so you can do zoom calls.
We are also a team that believes in work hard, play hard. We value our family and personal time, but we are also very hard at work trying to help a massive client base that needs help. You must understand that mission and work towards it with a passion. Anything less will be letting our team and our clients down.
We pay market rates (if you are very good, we will pay you very well)
PushPress is a gym management software company with 10+ years in business. We've helped thousands of gym owners streamline and professionalize their businesses. We've taken decades of experience running our own gyms to build an intuitive solution for others.
We are a remotely distributed company, who is obsessed with the success of our clients.