We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various web and mobile app product lines. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will show a passion for delivering creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
This is a remote position.
This is a full time position
Day in the life
In this role you'll ...
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with internal team members and end users.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Prepare and present solutions to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Document app functionality using a combination of Figma, Confluence and Overflow.
On day one we'll expect you to...
- Use Figma as the primary design tool
- Understand key concepts of Design Systems by adhering to style standards on typography and UI elements.
- Strong english skills.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how web and mobile apps function and look like
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- 5+ years of experience as a UI-UX Designer
What separates the best from the rest
Added bonuses if you have...
- Fitness experience. Even if you just love to workout thats great!
- Animation skills, not required, but would be cool if you could.
- Formal training in Graphic Design.
- More than 5 years working professionally as a UI/UX Designer
- Has experience developing their own Design System.
Because this is a remote position you will be required to have…
- Blazing fast internet connection so you can do zoom calls.
We pay market rates (if you are very good, we will pay you very well)
PushPress is a gym management software company with 10+ years in business. We've helped thousands of gym owners streamline and professionalize their businesses. We've taken decades of experience running our own gyms to build an intuitive solution for others.
We are a remotely distributed company, who is obsessed with the success of our clients.