We’re seeking a Brand Marketing Designer to drive all aspects of visual communications for PushPress as we head into an exciting period of growth. You’ll be an integral part of the marketing team while working closely with product designers and engineers to make PushPress an established, trusted brand with our target audiences. You will conceptualize and develop creative, high quality marketing content that helps amplify our story and drive growth. And you’ll help define and expand the foundations of our brand system across digital and traditional mediums, coming up with effective ways to communicate with and delight our users.
- Own and execute the visual aspects of a variety of branded marketing campaigns across digital (website, e-mail, social, app store, search, etc.), traditional (media, print), event (swag, banners, etc.) and video marketing.
- Refine and scale the PushPress brand and visual identity by iterating on current designs, evolving visual frameworks, and developing brand guidelines.
- Proactively ensure that all current and future creative is cohesive and consistent with the company’s brand direction.
- Present a broad spectrum of thoughtful design ideas for consideration, then actively solicit feedback and narrow based on feedback, experimentation, and user research.
- Test and evaluate the performance of visual media, including conversion across owned and paid acquisition channels, then iterate to increase engagement based on analytics.
- Implement and curate a digital asset management system to ensure all marketing imagery, stock photos, and other assets are easily accessible.
- Collaborate with, coordinate the work of, and provide design feedback and guidance to relevant internal and external partners, including product designers, contract graphic designers, illustrators, video production and animation vendors/agencies.
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously from concepts to deliverables, estimating time required, prioritizing according to company need, and managing the expectations of relevant stakeholders.
You’ll Be A Great Fit If You Are
- Experienced designing and executing visual communications across a wide range of media and channels: web design, social media, advertising, print, events, video etc.
- Skilled at taking projects from start to finish, owning everything from concepting to production.
- Someone who prides themselves on their craft and attention to detail, with a good eye for creative that resonates with and engages digitally native consumers.
- Humble, collaborative, and happy to brainstorm alongside, accept feedback from, and lead teams of internal and external partners to solve creative problems.
- Deeply knowledgeable about design principles and methods and enjoy keeping up with current trends in digital and user-facing design.
- An effective communicator with experience conveying ideas and concepts through storyboarding, wire framing, prototyping, and presenting to teams and leadership.
- Copywriting skills are a plus.
- Loves the fitness industry and helping others
A typical day may include:
- Meetings with the internal marketing team to define and refine current projects
- Updating brand style guide
- Conduct brainstorm meetings with key stakeholders
- Designing Landing pages that convert
- Designing display ads that convert
- Be available during regular working hours in one of the following timezones: EST, CST or PST
Required Education and/or Experience
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience designing for brand and content-focused companies, preferably at an agency or in a high-growth startup.
- Strong knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software
- Please share a portfolio of work that you are proud of and that demonstrates your strong craft and collaborative process. We want to hear about your experience, the impacts you've had, and how you work with a team to solve creative problems.
To learn more about the digital products PushPress makes, visit https://pushpress.com