Customer Success Specialist
Can you problem solve?
Can you respond to questions with GIFS only to get your point across?
Do you have a sense of humor?
Have you had experience running a gym?
Are you articulate and analytical?
Did you workout this week?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you could be a great fit for joining our customer success team, please continue.
- Use a variety of tools to communicate with clients, including chat, email, Facebook, and video
- Educate clients on how to use the software
- Help clients solve business problems with the software
- Assist clients with correctly setting up their system
- Troubleshoot bugs and effectively communicate with the success team
- Proficiency in English. Strong written and verbal skills required
- Comfortable with managing an evolving technology stack for communications and a CRM
- Have an analytical approach for identifying bugs and solving problems
- Be resourceful in finding creative solutions and managing client expectations.
- Reliable and dependable
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Proficiency with a technology stack for communications
- Owned or managed a fitness facility
WHAT YOU GET
- The ability to work in a rapidly growing company, in an evolving industry.
- Be part of a team of scrappy and hard-working individuals
- The ability to work in a company that has years of experience building remote teams long before covid
PushPress is a gym management software company with 10+ years in business. We've helped thousands of gym owners streamline and professionalize their businesses. We've taken decades of experience running our own gyms to build an intuitive solution for others.
We are a remotely distributed company, who is obsessed with the success of our clients.