PushPress Cash Grant Program
Non-repayable $500 cash grants for fitness studios and gyms who have been hit hard by COVID-19.
We stand beside our industry and are pledging to help in all ways we can.
Applications Are CLOSED.
All grants will be awarded by May 31st.
Why We Are Doing This
Helping Studios and Gyms Is In Our DNA
Since our inception we have been materially backing small fitness studio and gym owners in every way we can.
COVID-19 has hit our community hard, and we want to do our part to help.
The PushPress Team
What To Expect
We will begin rolling grants out as soon as Monday May 11th. We will continue to announce additional grant awardees through the month of May.
You only need to apply once to be considered for all grants.
- Tuesday April 28th – Guidelines and Terms will be published
- Wednesday April 29th – Applications will be open.
- Wednesday May 6th – First grant period ends.
- Monday May 11th – First grant awards funded.
- Wednesday May 20th – Application will no longer be accepted.
- May 31st – All grant awards will be distributed.
Does My Business Qualify?
This program is being designed to help our boutique fitness and gym owners.
- This grant is open to all boutique fitness studios and gyms. You do not have to be a PushPress client.
- This grant is open to any fitness or training studio (Yoga, Martial Arts, CrossFit, Strength and Conditioning, Bootcamp, Pilates, Spin, or other group or personal training type facility). We will look to spread the grant money around to different gym types.
- This grant is NOT OPEN to corporate backed, or other non small business fitness endeavors.
How Do I Apply?
Applications for the PushPress Cash Grant are now closed. Winners are being selected and notified!