Updated January 1, 2020
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
Contact details (e.g., name, email, telephone number, third party emergency contact information)
Personal details (e.g., date of birth, education, nationality)
Financial and transaction data (e.g., purchase history, account information, etc.)
Other PushPress Services related data (e.g., customer requests, statistics, etc.)
Location data with your permission (e.g. geolocation data sent via a mobile device)
How Do We Collect Personal Data?
Through PushPress Services, we collect information about you whenever you use the PushPress Services. Examples include:
- If you are a customer of a subscriber or a PushPress Member App user, when you create an account on the PushPress Member App, we may ask for Personal Information such as your name, email, social media account ID’s, and Other Information.
- If you are a Subscriber, when you sign up for the Software Service, we ask for your company name, address, phone number, email, credit card information, tax identification number, and Other Information about your business. We also collect Personal Information about your customers that they provide to the PushPress Services when they initiate a transaction or otherwise interact with you (booking a class or appointment or making a purchase).
- We encrypt credit card numbers using industry standard technology. We may also store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the PushPress Services, such as IP address, operating system, device ID, and device type.
- We may collect information about third parties, including your emergency contacts, and only use this information for the reason it was provided.
- We and third party service providers on our behalf collect information about your location when you use or access PushPress Services. We collect and use this location-related data in order to: provide you with services you have purchased or requested; deliver marketing or ad content that is relevant to you based on your location; protect against abuse or misuse of services or of your account; improve our site and services.
- You may disable the collection and use of your location data through your browser-, operating system- or device-level settings. Consent concerning location data may be withdrawn at any time by changing these settings.
- In addition to the information we collect from you through PushPress Services, we may receive information about you from other sources, such as public databases, strategic and joint marketing partners, social media pages and platforms, people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
Why Do We Retain Personal Data?
We will collect and use of Personal Information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain Personal Information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
How Do We Use Personal Data?
We may use your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes (see below). You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- To provide functionality of PushPress Services and related support.
- To provide you with marketing and promotional materials
- For reporting and trending because we have a legitimate business interest.
- To accomplish our business purpose.
Do We Share Personal Data?
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To our strategic partners and third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing services, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services.
- To third parties to permit them (or their own customers) to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices. Specifically, as it relates to third parties, only non-personally identifiable information may be sent unless we receive your express consent.
- To business partners in the context of a corporate transaction.
- With other third parties for our business purposes or as permitted or required by law.
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
How Do We Work with Third Party Applications?
Third Party Payment Process
How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
We will protect Personal Information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Can Minors Use Our Services?
The PushPress Services are not directed or targeted at children under the age of thirteen (13). We request that they do not provide Personal Information through the PushPress Services.
California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. You have the right to request that businesses subject to the CCPA (which may include our clients with whom you have a direct relationship) disclose certain information to you about their collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Additionally, you have the right to ask these businesses to delete Personal Information collected from you (certain exceptions apply). If the business sells Personal Information, you have a right to opt-out of that sale. Finally, a business cannot discriminate against you for exercising a right under CCPA.
When offering services to its Clients, PushPress acts as a “service provider” under the CCPA. Our receipt and collection of any consumer Personal Information is completed on behalf of our Clients in order for us to provide the Service. Any requests for access or deletion of your Personal Information under the CCPA should be directed to the Client with whom you have a direct relationship.
Changes to this Policy
Personal Information: information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, and social media account ID. It does not include strings of code such as browser cookie IDs.
Other Information: any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual.
Subscriber: any business or entity that subscribes to (or otherwise accesses) our Software Service.
840 Apollo Street, Suite 100
El Segundo, CA 90245