When gym owners get together, we talk shop. There’s generally some sharing of ideas or lamenting about unexpected expenses. Then inevitably, we get to the good stuff: The stories.
Whether you’ve owned a gym for years or you’re new to the game, you probably have a story or two. That one member. A merchandise mishap. That one time…
This month, we’re diving head-first into those stories. Because at PushPress, we have a core value called “help first.” And you know what usually comes from a good story? A good lesson. So we’re sharing stories from gym owners just like you, along with the lessons to be learned from them.
Through these stories, you might avoid a mistake or learn a lesson. You might get a fun idea for a gym event or be able to help someone through a rough time. Or maybe you’ll just have a good time and a few head shake moments, knowing, ‘I’ve been there.’
What To Expect During PushPress March Madness:
We’re not talking about your average gym owner stories here. Power outages and missed rent are one thing. These stories are next level.
Here’s what’s on the docket:
- We’ll tell you about a time when a gym owner was out for surgery, and a crazy neighbor started flinging sh*t at members. That’s right: Actual sh*t.
- One PushPress owner from this gym in Indianapolis, IN learned - on several occasions - why first impressions aren’t always accurate.
- You’ll find out how one gym owner learned the hard way about spending $800/month on supplies with a $0 ROI.
- You’ve heard of Fight Gone Bad. We can’t wait for you to read about the “gym party gone bad.”
- We’ll explain how one gym owner learned how not to sweat the small stuff.
- We’re diving into the important topic of members with special situations like addiction, and how one gym owner is embracing his opportunity to make a difference.
- One gym owner coined the mantra, “Keep calm and plunge on,” and you don’t want to miss that story.
- We’re also talking about burnout and the important lessons one PushPress gym owner learned through his experience.
- What happens when your grand opening happens right before COVID hits and you have contractor issues? That story is coming down the pipeline.
- We’re also sharing the lessons from a gym owner who warns us to “be careful who you rent your gym to.”
A Few Extras:
In between all the stories and shenanigans, we’ll be sharing some client, product and partner features.
You’ll hear about a gym owner who PR’d her monthly revenue and we’ll talk to our friends at LASSO to get their “top three sales lessons.” You’ll also get some new ideas for the essential workflows in PushPress Grow that you might not be using yet. Plus, we’ll also talk about the highly-anticipated relaunch of the PushPress Staff App and so much more!
Pro Tip: If you’re not using PushPress yet to manage your gym, you might be missing out on revenue and time-saving tools. Book a demo with our team today to find out more!
So how do you ensure that you don’t miss any of the March Madness client stories and lessons? Bookmark the PushPress Blog and check back daily! Plus, we want to hear YOUR stories too. Join us in the conversation on the PushPress Facebook Community page today!