Top 5 Reasons Your Fitness Business Needs A Podcast
- Health and wellness is not always easily taught and understood in short form. A podcast can help deliver complex thoughts in a meaningful way making your impact on the community deeper and more effective.
- Thought leaders and experts can be leveraged to strengthen your value proposition. Joe Rogan has a great podcast, partially because of Joe but mostly because he has amazing guests who captivate his audience for 2-3 hours at a time. Your alignment with experts and a delivery mechanism for knowledge to your community makes you and your services significantly more valuable.
- Public speaking is a life skill. If you’re the one behind the mic, you’ll become better at organizing thoughts, delivering a message, and driving home a point. These skills are an entrepreneur’s best friend, so develop them while providing your business with a new communication platform.
- Take partnerships to the moon. Any sales person or entrepreneur should belong to a microgym instead of a globo gym. There are too many networking opportunities to pass up on, and they can’t be as easily obtained in an environment of headphones with a lack of group sessions or community events. Showcasing these individuals as guests or selling them advertising air time on the show is a win win as it allows for them to expand their network and makes your community more valuable to them.
- Your audience is everywhere. Some people will prefer blogs, some YouTube or video, but there’s a significant group of clients and prospects who consume audio only. It’s easier to tap into while multi tasking which makes it a vital method of communication. It’s also super easy to start as we’ll outline in ‘How to start a podcast for your fitness business this week!’