The best time to set up a CRM for your gym was yesterday. The next-best time is today. Because a good CRM is an absolute game-changer for gym owners.
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management and the ultimate goal should be to create an unparalleled experience for your members and leads. By managing your relationship with them properly, you’ll set your brand apart, increase conversions and sales, and leave people wondering if you’re actually a superhero without a cape.
With the right CRM, you and your entire team can access an epic amount of data, including profiles, notes, interactions and potential for conversion. What used to be done through spreadsheets and entirely too much time can now be automated to deliver an incredible experience for members and leads.
In 2019 alone, overall CRM use among businesses increased from 56 to 74 percent, however the fitness industry is much lower. This means most gym owners are doing follow-up themselves, or not at all. That’s a huge opportunity for your gym to set yourself apart and take market share.
Grow is a CRM from PushPress that can help manage the journey for each of the following groups:
- Leads (potential members): From the moment someone checks out your website, you can engage with them quickly, get them in the door and set them up for success.
- Current members: Create the ultimate customer service experience for your community. Provide them the info they need as they get started and celebrate their milestones along the way.
- Former members: Reach out to those who’ve left your community and invite them back! Remind them how you can help and make it easy for them to reenroll.
Here are the top three reasons to set up PushPress Grow today:
1. Save Time With Automation.
As a busy gym owner, you don’t have time to do it all. There are never enough hours in the day, which means things get pushed to the back burner. For a lot of gym owners, those “things” include proper lead follow-up. We have the best intentions of consistently checking in with every lead until they become a member. But then the toilet overflows and a member kicks over the chalk bucket and there goes the plan.
You know who also doesn’t have time to do it all? Your coaches. Not only do you not have the time to train them on handling follow-up, they probably don’t have time to do it. Whether it’s a new person who walks in the door while they’re coaching or the longer-term leads that just haven’t committed, they all need follow-up.
The PushPress Grow CRM gets you and your team closer to being able to do it all. When you’ve automated your systems to handle the communication, it frees you up to fix that toilet or vacuum up that chalk. Or better yet, it gives you the freedom to spend more time outside your gym, doing the things you love.
2. Leave No Lead Behind.
Even if you had a perfectly-crafted spreadsheet and endless hours each day to commit to managing your relationships, we’re all human. We make mistakes.
When a gym is in its infancy, the number of members and leads tend to be more minimal. But as a gym grows, so do the numbers. With that growth comes the exponential need for time devoted to relationship management. Not only do you want to send an adequate amount of communication, but you also want to connect with people at the right time and intervals. This becomes a daunting task without PushPress Grow.
On the member side, it’s important to note that the Grow CRM integrates with PushPress Core. This means that your customer relationship management system is connected to your member management system. The two work together to provide the ultimate experience for your members. The alternative is an abundance of manual work and opportunity for mistakes. When Core + Grow overcome that, it saves a ton of time and provides a variety of benefits to PushPress clients.
Need proof? Check out the story of how Grow helped Robert Schwartz double his membership in nine months!
3. Respond At The Right Time With the Right Message.
When someone starts researching gyms, there’s a good chance yours isn’t the only gym they’re looking at. Leads generally cast a broad net, giving you a short timeframe to show them why your gym is their best option.
The key to a good CRM is to make them feel special. Like, knock-their-socks-off special. Because if you don’t, another gym will. So how does PushPress Grow do that? Here are three quick ways:
- Responds in a quick time frame. If your lead is reaching out to several gyms, guess which one is probably going to earn their business? The one who responds first. Don’t let hours go by without a reply, giving them ample opportunity to find their new gym home elsewhere.
- Sends the right messages. Even with automation, you can customize your messaging so that it sounds like you. People can tell when they’re getting “bot” messages, so personalize your follow-up. With PushPress Grow, you can say things like, “Hey Tammy, thanks for checking out our website! Our team is here to help. When would be a good time for you to come in for an intro session?”
- Continues to follow up in proper intervals. In the same way that no one wants seven text messages in a row, they also shouldn’t hear crickets for two weeks after they check out your gym. Your automation can be set up to follow a perfect cadence of consistency without overburdening a lead.
You can also see what this whole journey looks like through the eyes of a prospective member. Check out our Fall ‘22 PowerUp event (the lead journey begins at the 11:50 mark)!
Ready to find out how Grow can help you manage your members and leads like a champ? Schedule a demo with our team today!
In Summary: A CRM Changes The Game For Your Gym.
The ultimate goal of your CRM is to create an unparalleled experience for your members and leads. With PushPress Grow, you and your team can manage relationships with these groups properly. Following up in a timely manner with the right messages can be a game changer. Increase your revenue, boost your brand, grow your gym, manage your time and get your sanity back with PushPress Grow.