Our gyms and communities are facing the possibility of greater restrictions or forced closures. Regardless of federal, state, or local policy, we need to be armed with a strategy for how to move forward.
We invited a panel of some of the best minds in the industry to help shine some light on how to move forward in uncertain times. Our panel includes:
- Jason Khalipa, NCFIT Collective
- Logan Gelbrich, DEUCE Gyms
- Leila Hormozi, Gym Launch
- Jarret Perelmutter, Brick Fitness
- Dan Uyemura, PushPress
There is so much to unpack in this one-hour session. There isn’t any single solution to what it is going to take to protect our businesses. But what we can do is research our options, align our vision and strengths, and make a decision to take action.
Thanks again to our panelist
- Jason Khalipa, NCFIT Collective - ncfitcollectiv.fit, @ncfit
- Logan Gelbrich, DEUCE Gyms - DEUCEGym.com/university, @functionalcoach, email@example.com
- Leila Hormozi, Gym Launch - GymLaunch.com
- Jarret Perelmutter - @jarettp, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan Uyemura, PushPress - PushPress.com
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter and follow us @pushpress to keep up with future discussionss