You spend tons of time, money and effort to bring leads in. Your sales process is like money in the bank. Once you've acquired and converted a member, arguably the next most important thing is retention. The last thing you want is that member to walk out the door, 3 months later, after you have invested all that time and effort into bringing that lead.In this week's webinar, we cover some tools available in your PushPress system, to help optimize your retention practicesThe basic recipe in PushPress is quite simple:
- Make sure each member has an assigned coach.
- Ensure members are actually checking in
- Use the PushPress Screens to allow your coaches to highlight members on the fly
- Use the At-Risk report to find out which members have not checked in for a while, and follow up with them
- Build a culture of energy and excitement. Get members excited and looking forward to your classes!