We’re excited to announce the official launch of our Screens! In typical PushPress fashion, we’ve taken a step back and rethought how screens are being used in existing CrossFit and fitness software.
In doing this, we evaluated the main reasons to use screens in your facility, and we attacked each reason aggressively.
- Information Exchange. The screens have been designed to cleanly and clearly relay key points of information. They have been designed to be crisp and to the point, leaving little room for mis-interpretation.
- Engagement. Our screens are meant to engage your clients. The information relayed on this screens is meant to capture your client’s attention and drive engagement. For instance, seeing their names pop up in semi-real time on the class list will encourage check in activity.
- Ease of Operations. Empower your coaches to run a more efficient class. By easily seeing who’s checked in and who hasn’t a coach can take correct inventory of their class without any additional interaction with their phones. Cleanly display the workout on another screen to clean up and standardize the display of the workout, making it easier for all to read in class.
- Professionalism. Our screens were designed with the appearance of your brand in mind. They are meant to add to the overall aesthetic and professionalism of your business. Gyms running these screens will have the value of a sophisticated system working for their image and reputation.
- Increasing Your Brand Value.