On July 16th, 2016 Facebook made a huge change to their Pixel. If you haven’t used the Facebook pixel yet, its a super powerful tool that will help you market to Facebook and Instagram users.Here’s a quick synopsis of what the Facebook Pixel can do:
- Audience Collection - By adding a Facebook Pixel to your website, you can automatically start to curate an audience of people you can market to.
- Conversion Tracking - By adding appropriate conversion tracking code to your website after key events happen, you can “tag” conversions as they occur. You can also send values for each conversion, helping you determine if marketing campaigns are successful.
- Campaign Optimization - If you have pixels running correctly, you can set you ad campaigns to optimize for conversion. This will allow Facebook to optimize your ads for users who are likely to convert.
Automatic Facebook Pixel Implementation With PushPress
Using our suite of tools, you can easily implement the Facebook Pixel in 5 seconds, and have it running on every touchpoint of your business.The great part of using our system, is you don’t need to know a lick of code - we do it all for you!By simply adding your pixel ID to the PushPress Integrations page, we will automatically:
- Begin tracking your audience for you, allowing you to start re-marketing Facebook and Instagram ads to people who have already shown interest in your business.
- Automatically track conversion events as they happen. This allows Facebook to optimize your campaigns for users that are more likely to convert.
- Send real time conversion values back to Facebook. This gives Facebook the data needed to let you know if your ads campaigns are successful.
Advanced Matching Technology
We’ve gone the extra mile for you with this one. (Like we always do). Whenever a user fills out a form on any of our Landing Pages, we will cookie them and begin to perform Facebook’s Advanced Matching Optimizations.This technology allows us to tell Facebook who the user is, giving them additional data to make audience recommendations and conversion optimizations against.Facebook has found that advertisers using Advanced Matching Pixels observed over 10% increase in attributed conversions and 20% increase in reach of retargeting campaigns.
Get Started Today!
PushPress Clients not already using the new Facebook Pixel technology, get started now! Simply follow these steps:
- Go to https://business.facebook.com.
- Claim your business page for your gym.
- Go to your pixel page and create a pixel.
- Copy and paste that pixel ID into your Settings -> Integrations -> Facebook Pixel ID and save.
- If you have our wordpress plugin installed, make sure it’s updated to at least version 1.5.4 (released today). This will include the pixel on each page of your blog.
- (optional) Take out a Facebook or Instagram ad, and have that ad use your Pixel as the tracking pixel.
Want To Find Out More?
Jump on a quick 10 minute call with a PushPress Representative today to see if we’re a good fit for your business.