PushPress is excited to announce that we will be hosting a CrossFit Affiliate breakfast at the 2021 CrossFit Games in Madison, Wisconsin with Healthy Steps Nutrition!
The event will take place at 7:30am on July 31st, across the street from the CrossFit Games Event. (we'll send you the exact location after registration) This is a free event, but you must register because space is limited!
At the Affiliate breakfast, you'll be able to:
- Network with other fitness leaders in the industry
- Learn how to scale your fitness and nutrition business
- Leave with an actionable plan to help you grow
*Bonus perk, unlimited fist bumps with the PushPress team!
We’re bringing a team of rockstars. This is an amazing opportunity to get into the minds of who makes PushPress run.
(Screenshot this and make sure you reach out to each of us!)
- Nick Reyes (CRO) - He’s an expert in building sales processes and teams. If you’re looking to scale your team, talk to Nick!
- Barry Pepper (Director of Customer Success) - You probably already know Barry. That fuzzy warm feeling you feel anytime you reach out to support? Barry has designed that. Reach out to him to learn how to apply his tactics to your business
- John Batdorff (Director of Expansion Sales) - John is a stud all around, but a sales expert. If you want to level up your ability to uncover a client’s pain point and close the sale, you need to find John
- Jeremy Farbota (VP of Engineering) - Jeremy is not just an engineer. He comes with a ton of industry experience across data, marketing, sales, and tech. He has an amazing ability to connect the dots across different departments and functions. If you are an affiliate owner looking to leverage different teams in your gym, then you need to pick Jeremy’s brain.
Make you reserve your spot for this event on Healthy Steps Nutrition's website.
It's been a tough year, and we can't wait to spend time with all of you! Thank you all again and see you in Madison!